Last revised on November 25, 2017
Complaints regarding content posted on the ioGamesArcade website
ioGamesArcade respects the intellectual property rights of others and desires to offer a platform which contains no content that violates those rights.
It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and in our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of Members, or groups as the case may be, who infringe or repeatedly infringe the rights of others or otherwise post unlawful content.
Note that any notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice may give rise to personal liability. You may, therefore, want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), ioGamesArcade has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. ioGamesArcade has also designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may complete and submit a Notice of Copyright Infringement form, or otherwise provide a written communication which contains:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your email address and your mailing address and/or telephone number;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please contact us by email: email@example.com